Aquify Pool Strainer – Stainless Steel
The first line of defence.
The Aquify SMART line of stainless-steel basket strainers is designed for maximum performance and particle separation to prolong the life of any aquatic system. Unique to the Aquify SMART Strainer, integrated sensors detect when the basket is full or clogged and can automate preventative actions to prevent system damage.
The Aquify Strainer is designed to maintain the familiarity of existing basket strainer operation while providing enhanced build quality, and ease of maintenance. Unseparated debris can lead to premature pump and filter failure resulting in costly repairs and downtime.
- Reduced flange to flange length allows for installation in tight spaces
- Premium construction using corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel 304.
- AWWA C228 Class 150 flat-faced flanged connections for ease of installation and leak-free operation.
- Aquify premium coating creates a smooth barrier to reduce cavitation and further resist corrosion.
- Recommended for peak performance and prolonged pump life.
- Easy basket cleaning and removal with rotating tie-downs
- Clear Acrylic cover with integrated air vent plug.
Straight Pool Strainers
|Smart Part Number|
Eccentric Pool Strainers
|Smart Part Number|
These pool strainers manufactured by Aquify Systems are made out of 304 Stainless Steel to suit your application. The multiple size configurations offer excellent flexibility to select the strainer most suitable for your application. The strainer basket is designed for simplicity and ease of use with quick-release knob style hold-downs on the acrylic lid. The acrylic lid allows for easy visualization of the inside of the strainer to see when the basket is dirty and needs to be cleaned. The flange faces are flat-faced for easy assembly with mating flanges of your piping or equipment. Each Aquify Strainer is equipped with a 1/4″ NPT drain port to be used for draining all water from the strainer. This port has a threaded plug installed.
We store all of our interactive CAD files in Fusion 360 where you can download most file formats you might need.