Aquify Regenerative Media Filter – Fiberglass
Different by Design. Patent Pending Improvements.
The regenerative media filter utilizes the latest in aquatics technology to reduce the consumption of water while providing superior quality and clarity. The filter has a notable reduction of energy and chemical costs, minimal footprint, and environmentally-friendly filtering media. These features make it a sustainable solution for any mechanical room.
The principal components of the system consist of the following: filter tank, external “pulse” mechanism, media loading system, internal flexible tube element assembly, sight glass, three access access ports, valves, and the filter controller. All components are manufactured, assembled, and tested prior to shipment.
- Space-saving flangeless lid design guarantees the smallest mechanical room footprint in the industry. This time-saving feature ensures that zero piping connections need to be un-flanged during filter clean-out or inspection. No lid removal required.
- In-field adjustable filter square footage provides industry-first, post-installation adaptability with zero change-out of major components.
- Three large service access ports allow industry-leading access for quick and safe inspection of internal components and easy filter clean-out. All components can be serviced without entering the tank.
- Three interchangeable mount locations for the controller and vacuum modules provide unparalleled user interface options to address operator access constraints in congested mechanical rooms.
- Fully automated smart filter controller with a flowmeter, temperature monitoring, valve status, soil level alerts, performance trends, remote access, and more.
- The only NSF 50 tested and certified filter using NSF 50 approved perlite media.
- Patent-pending diffuser plate providing laminar straightened influent water flows and reducing turbulence.
|Operating Weight||Dry Weight
|Smart Part Number|
|100 SF||50 gpm||150 gpm||8 lbs||150 gals||1,798 lbs||420 lbs||PMF-30-100-FRP|
|200 SF||100 gpm||300 gpm||16 lbs||150 gals||1,844 lbs||465 lbs||PMF-30-200-FRP|
|300 SF||150 gpm||450 gpm||24 lbs||150 gals||1,884 lbs||510 lbs||PMF-30-300-FRP|
|400 SF||200 gpm||600 gpm||32 lbs||248 gals||2,668 lbs||600 lbs||PMF-36-400-FRP|
|500 SF||250 gpm||750 gpm||40 lbs||248 gals||2,708 lbs||640 lbs||PMF-36-500-FRP|
|600 SF||300 gpm||900 gpm||48 lbs||355 gals||3,751 lbs||785 lbs||PMF-42-600-FRP|
|700 SF||350 gpm||1050 gpm||56 lbs||355 gals||3,831 lbs||865 lbs||PMF-42-700-FRP|
|800 SF||400 gpm||1200 gpm||64 lbs||480 gals||5,024 lbs||1,020 lbs||PMF-48-800-FRP|
|900 SF||450 gpm||1350 gpm||72 lbs||480 gals||5,104 lbs||1,100 lbs||PMF-48-900-FRP|
|1000 SF||500 gpm||1500 gpm||80 lbs||620 gals||6,461lbs||1,290 lbs||PMF-54-1000-FRP|
|1200 SF||600 gpm||1800 gpm||96 lbs||620 gals||6,621 lbs||1,450 lbs||PMF-54-1200-FRP|
|1400 SF||700 gpm||2100 gpm||112 lbs||787 gals||8,284 lbs||1,715 lbs||PMF-60-1400-FRP|
|1600 SF||800 gpm||2400 gpm||128 lbs||787 gals||8,444 lbs||1,875 lbs||PMF-60-1600-FRP|