Aquify Regenerative Media Filter – Fiberglass
Different by Design. Patent Pending Improvements.
The regenerative media filter utilizes the latest in aquatics technology to reduce the consumption of water while providing superior quality and clarity. The filter has a notable reduction of energy and chemical costs, minimal footprint, and environmentally-friendly filtering media. These features make it a sustainable solution for any mechanical room.
The principal components of the system consist of the following: filter tank, external “pulse” mechanism, media loading system, internal flexible tube element assembly, sight glass, three access access ports, valves, and the filter controller. All components are manufactured, assembled, and tested prior to shipment.
- Space-saving flangeless lid design guarantees the smallest mechanical room footprint in the industry. This time-saving feature ensures that zero piping connections need to be un-flanged during filter clean-out or inspection. No lid removal required.
- In-field adjustable filter square footage provides industry-first, post-installation adaptability with zero change-out of major components.
- Three large service access ports allow industry-leading access for quick and safe inspection of internal components and easy filter clean-out. All components can be serviced without entering the tank.
- Three interchangeable mount locations for the controller and vacuum modules provide unparalleled user interface options to address operator access constraints in congested mechanical rooms.
- Fully automated smart filter controller with a flowmeter, temperature monitoring, valve status, soil level alerts, performance trends, remote access, and more.
- The only NSF 50 tested and certified filter using NSF 50 approved perlite media.
- Patent-pending diffuser plate providing laminar straightened influent water flows and reducing turbulence.
|Operating Weight||Dry Weight
|Smart Part Number|
|100 SF||50 gpm||150 gpm||8 lbs||150 gals||1,708 lbs||420 lbs||PMF-30-100-FRP|
|200 SF||100 gpm||300 gpm||16 lbs||150 gals||1,753 lbs||465 lbs||PMF-30-200-FRP|
|300 SF||150 gpm||450 gpm||24 lbs||150 gals||1,798 lbs||510 lbs||PMF-30-300-FRP|
|400 SF||200 gpm||600 gpm||32 lbs||220 gals||2,470 lbs||600 lbs||PMF-36-400-FRP|
|500 SF||250 gpm||750 gpm||40 lbs||220 gals||2,510 lbs||640 lbs||PMF-36-500-FRP|
|600 SF||300 gpm||900 gpm||48 lbs||310 gals||3,399 lbs||785 lbs||PMF-42-600-FRP|
|700 SF||350 gpm||1050 gpm||56 lbs||310 gals||3,479 lbs||865 lbs||PMF-42-700-FRP|
|800 SF||400 gpm||1200 gpm||64 lbs||430 gals||4,607 lbs||1,020 lbs||PMF-48-800-FRP|
|900 SF||450 gpm||1350 gpm||72 lbs||430 gals||4,687 lbs||1,100 lbs||PMF-48-900-FRP|
|1000 SF||500 gpm||1500 gpm||80 lbs||550 gals||5,877 lbs||1,290 lbs||PMF-54-1000-FRP|
|1200 SF||600 gpm||1800 gpm||96 lbs||550 gals||6,037 lbs||1,450 lbs||PMF-54-1200-FRP|
|1400 SF||700 gpm||2100 gpm||112 lbs||700 gals||7,538 lbs||1,715 lbs||PMF-60-1400-FRP|
|1600 SF||800 gpm||2400 gpm||128 lbs||700 gals||7,698 lbs||1,875 lbs||PMF-60-1600-FRP|
|INFLUENT (A)||EFFLUENT (B)||DRAIN (C)|
|MODEL||Pipe (A)||Center Line (A)||Pipe (B)||Flange Conn.(B)||Pipe (C)||Center Line (C)||WIDTH (D)||HEIGHT (E)|
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
We’ve designed our filter from the ground up to save water, energy, and space. A number of patent pending, innovative features make the Regenerative Media Filter the ideal choice to be kind to the environment, and the people that use it.
Space saving flangeless lid design
The smallest mechanical room footprint in the industry.
This time-saving feature ensures that zero piping connections need to be un-flanged during filter clean-out or inspection. No lid removal required.
Adjustable filter square footage
A first in mechanical room adaptability
This new design includes optional restrictor plates that provide industry first post-installation adaptability with zero change-out of major components.
Three large service access ports
Minimal maintenance down time
Industry leading access for quick and safe inspection of internal components and easy filter clean-out. All components can be serviced without entering the tank.
Three interchangeable mount locations
Unparalleled user interface options
Designed for the controller and vacuum modules to address operator access constraints in congested mechanical rooms.
Fully automated smart controller
Total control at your fingertips
A touchscreen interface controller with easy to navigate functions including trends, alarms, password protections, flowmeter, temperature, pressure differentials, remote access, and more.
Optimal element length for filtration performance
Engineered to allow flow rates as high as 2.0 GPM/SF
The 38” long tube elements provide an optimal balance between precoat efficiency and filtration performance for the recommended 0.5 to 1.5 GPM/SF flow range.
BUT WHY STOP THERE
With a number of other industry standard or innovative features, we’ve made every effort to make a filter that is better for everyone from designers to installers to maintenance personnel.
- 1-micron particulate removal
- Smallest footprint with the largest filtration square footage
- 13 models ranging from 100 square feet to 1600 square feet of filter area
- 0.5 to 1.5 GPM / SF recommended filter range
- Perlite is lightweight, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly making it safe for the operator to handle
- Effluent flange face is positioned parallel to the floor to accommodate any conceivable piping configuration.
- No backwashing required
- Large sight glass permits live visual monitoring of filter internals
- Tank flow dynamics optimized for 38” tube elements minimizing head loss and turbulence
- Extra large air-filled pulse tire
- Tank heights are the lowest in the industry reducing ceiling height requirements and ease of serviceability
- Fully automated system
THE AQUIFY CONTROL SYSTEM
A revolutionary water filter would be incomplete without an equally game changing filter control system. The Aquify control system is designed to be as automated as possible, with as much real time system information available at your finger tips.
- Smart Controller notifications for dirty filter and strainer basket
- Built-in internet capabilities to connect to BMS or allow service remotely
- UL certified hardware
- 7” inch touchscreen PLC with easy to navigate HMI interface
- Optional wireless router to bypass firewalls Physical emergency shut-off button
A HIGHER STANDARD
The only NSF 50 tested and certified filter using NSF 50 approved perlite media.
We store all of our interactive CAD files in Fusion 360 where you can download most file formats you might need.