Aquify Regenerative Media Filter – Stainless Steel
Different by Design. Patent Pending Improvements.
The regenerative media filter utilizes the latest in aquatics technology to reduce the consumption of water while providing superior quality and clarity. The filter has a notable reduction of energy and chemical costs, minimal footprint, and environmentally friendly filtering media. These features make it a sustainable solution for any mechanical room.
The principal components of the system consist of the following: filter tank, external “pulse” mechanism, media loading system, internal flexible tube element assembly, sight glass, three access manways, valves, and the filter controller. All components are manufactured, assembled, and tested prior to shipment.
- Space-saving flangeless lid design guarantees the smallest mechanical room footprint in the industry. This time-saving feature ensures that zero piping connections need to be un-flanged during filter clean-out or inspection. No lid removal required.
- In-field adjustable filter square footage provides industry-first, post-installation adaptability with zero change-out of major components.
- Three large service manways allow industry-leading access for quick and safe inspection of internal components and easy filter clean-out. All components can be serviced without entering the tank.
- Four-position influent tee permits optimal supply and drain piping configuration layout in the mechanical room.
- Three interchangeable mount locations for the controller and vacuum modules provide unparalleled user interface options to address operator access constraints in congested mechanical rooms.
- Fully automated smart filter controller with a flowmeter, temperature monitoring, valve status, soil level alerts, performance trends, remote access, and more.
- The only NSF 50 tested and certified filter using NSF 50 approved perlite media.
- Patent-pending diffuser plate providing laminar straightened influent water flows and reducing turbulence.
|Operating Weight||Dry Weight
|Smart Part Number|
|100 SF||50 gpm||150 gpm||8 lbs||150 gals||2,308 lbs||1,055 lbs||PMF-30-100-SS4|
|200 SF||100 gpm||300 gpm||16 lbs||150 gals||2,353 lbs||1,100 lbs||PMF-30-200-SS4|
|300 SF||150 gpm||450 gpm||24 lbs||150 gals||2,398 lbs||1,145 lbs||PMF-30-300-SS4|
|400 SF||200 gpm||600 gpm||32 lbs||218 gals||3,155 lbs||1,335 lbs||PMF-36-400-SS4|
|500 SF||250 gpm||750 gpm||40 lbs||218 gals||3,200 lbs||1,380 lbs||PMF-36-500-SS4|
|600 SF||300 gpm||900 gpm||48 lbs||310 gals||4,359 lbs||1,780 lbs||PMF-42-600-SS4|
|700 SF||350 gpm||1050 gpm||56 lbs||310 gals||4,439 lbs||1,860 lbs||PMF-42-700-SS4|
|800 SF||400 gpm||1200 gpm||64 lbs||415 gals||5,662 lbs||2,205 lbs||PMF-48-800-SS4|
|900 SF||450 gpm||1350 gpm||72 lbs||415 gals||5,742 lbs||2,285 lbs||PMF-48-900-SS4|
|1000 SF||500 gpm||1500 gpm||80 lbs||530 gals||6,914 lbs||2,500 lbs||PMF-54-1000-SS4|
|1200 SF||600 gpm||1800 gpm||96 lbs||530 gals||7,074 lbs||2,660 lbs||PMF-54-1200-SS4|
|1400 SF||700 gpm||2100 gpm||112 lbs||675 gals||8,713 lbs||3,115 lbs||PMF-60-1400-SS4|
|1600 SF||800 gpm||2400 gpm||128 lbs||675 gals||8,873 lbs||3,275 lbs||PMF-60-1600-SS4|
|INFLUENT (A)||EFFLUENT (B)||DRAIN (C)|
|MODEL||NPS (A)||Center Line (A)||NPS (B)||Flange Conn.(B)||NPS (C)||Center Line (C)||WIDTH (D)||HEIGHT (E)|
|PMF-30-XXX||6 in||5.5 in||6 in||77.6 in||3 in||4.9 in||30.4 in||86.3 in|
|PMF-36-XXX||6 in||6.5 in||6 in||78 in||3 in||4.9 in||36.5 in||86.6 in|
|PMF-42-XXX||8 in||7.8 in||8 in||84.5 in||4 in||4.7 in||42.5 in||93.1 in|
|PMF-48-XXX||8 in||9.0 in||8 in||88.6 in||4 in||5.9 in||48.7 in||97.3 in|
|PMF-54-XXX||10 in||9.0 in||10 in||90.4 in||4 in||5.9 in||54.7 in||99.0 in|
|PMF-60-XXX||12 in||10.5 in||12 in||93.9 in||4 in||6.4 in||60.8 in||102.6 in|